7/22/2005

We Can Work it Out

I'd been going to the gym for about two weeks when I finally got up the nerve to talk to her. The extended wait was partially due to my self-deception that I had begun to show signs of a well-toned physique, but mostly due to the fact that I had reached a breaking point with the social panic attacks she induced every time I saw her.

Truth is, she was the reason I started going to the gym in the first place. Not that I'd hope to woo her by amassing defined muscles - that just happen to be where she worked.

I was walking to my Tuesday Calc lecture when a swaying, blonde ponytail caught my eye. It was attached to a beautiful girl wearing a t-shirt with the word 'STAFF' emblazoned atop a perky right breast. I stood mesmerized as I watched her head into the university gym. After some heavy contemplation, I concluded that...

keep reading -- >

No comments:

Post a Comment