10/22/2010

The Great Date Experiment - The Handoff

First dates are awkward by definition. But there are always a few surprises along the way...

Girl: "... That is so funny. My friend Janice loves weird stuff like that. You two would totally get along. I should give you her number."

Wait. Is this girl setting me up with her friend? At the start of the night I would have said that the worst thing that could happen on a first date is that it wouldn't work out. But now I know. The worst thing that can come from a first date... is another first date.

Oh, and in case your wondering, Janice lives in Michigan and is "not really looking to date right now," but she's flattered* and thanks for asking.



------DATING DEFINITIONS----------
*flattered - girl code for "haha! seriously?"

No comments:

Post a Comment